Today's Good Things:
Water
Good choices at home
Work out after lunch
Today's Not So Good Things:
I feel AWFUL after eating out tonight
We went out with friends tonight. We went to a burger place. Good burgers. I had a bison burger, thinking, less fat would be good. I had a whole burger and shared a sweet potato fry with David, water to drink. Good choices, considering my options, I thought.
By the time we got home, my stomach started bothering me, big time. I'm working in the kitchen now, getting food ready for tomorrow and I feel so nauseous, I think I'm going to be sick. I'm not sure it's the food, but it's hard to think it isn't related.
I don't know as the bison is making me feel ill, the grease/oil from how it was prepared or just that I put way too much food in my stomach. Ick.
I got in a good workout today on the wii again. I've been doing more of the yoga and strength training and my body can feel it. The tops of my legs are very sore from the lunges I've been doing. Going down the stairs right now is brutal.
David is so eager to start his juicing fast. We need to get groceries and I need a chance to think it through and have things ready. I know he wants to start tomorrow, but we'll be out all day and that makes for a difficult time to be starting a whole new diet plan. I am hoping I can pull it together so we're ready to start as soon as possible for him. Maybe after a decent night's sleep I'll be ready to take it on.
Note to self: Order the salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This is a challenging journey, so your gracious encouragement is quite welcome.